Why is Vaastu an important parameter in buying a house?
Vaastu Shastra is the ancient Indian science for a positive home. Vaastu-compliant apartments and villas help their inhabitants live their lives with more happiness, wealth, health, and prosperity. It is a science that is all about optimizing the concepts of engineering, optics, acoustics, and spirituality.
10 Vaastu Tips to Keep in Mind
- The direction of the flat’s construction or plot should be facing east or north. Directions like East and North are believed to have a positive impact on your residential complex.
- The plot for the apartment should be either rectangular or square. You should avoid investing in irregularly-shaped plots like circular, oval, or triangular.
- The shape of the structure or building should effectively align with the respective Vaastu norms. You should pay attention to the concept of ‘Gaumukhi’ and ‘Shermukhi’ shapes in the science of Vaastu Shastra.
- You should avoid buying apartments that are dark-colored toward the interiors. Dark colors in furniture, walls, floors, or other aspects will attract negative energy.
- Potential buyers of new apartments in Kondapur, Hyderabad should also consider the placement of toilets, kitchens, staircases, and the main door according to the norms of Vaastu Shastra.
- Avoid investing in apartments having large bodies of water in the West or South direction.
- Make sure that the kitchen of the apartment fits well in the South-east direction as per the norms of Vaastu. When the kitchen is in the southeast direction, food will be prepared in the east direction. It is regarded as something auspicious.
- When you are buying a new flat, the bedroom should be ideally positioned in the southwest corner. It will help you unwind effectively after a tiring day. The position of the bedroom in Vaastu Shastra is crucial to ensure that your home is a peaceful abode.
- It is crucial to check if the toilet or bathroom is in the southeast or northwest corner of the apartment. Vaastu tips for apartments also suggest that the bathroom should not be adjacent to the Pooja room.
- Natural light holds immense importance in Vaastu Shastra. Architectural science prefers the presence of ample balconies and windows in the east or north direction.
All the SMR projects are Vaastu-compliant and the experts take care of even minor aspects in ensuring that the Vaastu benefits are reaped by the home buyers.